Pages

Update

Hey everyone!!! I have an extra minute before orchestra so I am posting quick.

This weekend was crazy. My sister's play was this weekend, plus we had company, who came for the play, I love having company, but it was busy. The play was great. Debbie did a totally awesome job as Phillipa Gordon (They did Anne of Avonlea). I think she was the audience's favorite. They would erupt into applause whenever she finished a scene. The bad thing is you can't hear the audience with the curtain shut, so she didn't know.


I really miss being in theater. It is one of the most awesome things you could ever do. We have often talked of doing an alumni drama but,..... the ever present time gets in the way. Plus I don't think we could get any of the guys to do it, and ummm..... I got tired of being the boy years ago. When we would do plays at home I was always the boy because I was the tallest and could make my voice the lowest, which is fine, but I got very tired of it.......

Well, I guess it is off to orchestra..... I will post more including pictures later, maybe, o.k. later this week for sure :)


BTW it is 70 outside!!!!!!

Katie

I will post a quote/poem/etc later as well.

0 comments: