Pages

Today in my life

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
Yep

What was your last purchase?
violin strings

Does anyone like you?
Sure my family and friends

Have you made anyone laugh while they were crying lately?
Yep, Sarah, it's easiest when she's fake crying.

Are you easily amused?
Definitely

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
umm... back mostly, I think, I don't know, I don't watch myself, I'm sleeping!

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
my lips are sealed ;)

What did you do Saturday?
Today, I did a million things.  I finished the K4K comic, typed up music for the wedding,  drove to Leadmine, played in a wedding, drove to DBQ, helped make food for Stephi's bachelorette party, participated in the party,  drove home, when to Mom and Dad's, checked my email, wrote a blog post, put my laundry, went to bed.

Do you trust all of your friends?
ummm... most of them.

Morning or night person?
night person, I could be a morning person if I had to be.

Are you taller than 5'5''?
yes

Would you rather have love or money?
love

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
no

Last person you watched movies with?
Stephanie and Rebecca

Do you hide your emotions?
yes

 Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Whenever I had time.

If you could either float on the moon, or snorkel in the ocean, which?
Both!! Probably the moon, I'm not a big water person.

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
I should hope so!

Third text in your inbox? from who?
no one, I don't have a text package

Have you been to New York City?
I was across the river from NYC at the Statue of Liberty.  I was in JFK airport, does that count.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Rebecca

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
probably

What were you doing at 7am?
Sleeping!! YAY!

What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?
I don't have Top Friends

Can you legally drink?
yes, but I don't.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
10 minutes ago

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Whatever

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No

Do you hold grudges?
yes, but I shouldn't

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
I sing in the car, but I hope it's not obnoxious.

When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
couple days ago

Are you watching TV?
No, we only get 2 channels, fuzzy and blue

0 comments: