Pages

Hey everyone!!! I know it's been forever since I updated, bad me.... anyone life has been good, normal. Got a new computer about a month ago.  I'm LOVING it! It's so nice to be able to do something without the computer freezing up every 10 minutes.

Susie, Debi, Lydia and I went to Tyson and Shannon's for 3 days the last weekend in October.  Which was lovely and reminds me that I have an unfinished email for Tyson in my drafts box...  Of course on the way home we had a little car trouble because I hit a huge raccoon on the way to David and Kristi's.  Which wasn't fun, but thankfully the car isn't damaged.  Then on the way home mom called and informed us that Rebecca and Stephanie had H1N1.  Which resulted in my moving to Mom and Dad's house for a week to avoid getting the flu.  The result was successful, for the most part.  I came down with a REALLY nasty cold instead.  It lasted 2 weeks followed by a sinus infection which gave me monster headaches for a week and I took lots of nap which was odd.  But taking it easy was a nice break.

Since then I've done a concert and am currently up to my ears in music for the University's Christmas concert in 2 weeks.  Otherwise life is pretty normal.  Debi and Lyd are coming to pick me up.  We are going shopping... See you all later.

2 comments:

Mac said...

Oooo shopping sounds fun! It has been a busy couple of weeks hasn't it!

Rebecca said...

Yay for Christmas concerts!

Our church's Christmas concert is coming up in a few weeks, too. Can't wait!