Pages

Birthday Presents

Hi everyone! I just wanted to show you all my wonderful birthday presents.

I forgot to take a picture of the first one, before it died :( I got a beautiful bouquet. The delivery lady told me it was from a boy. *blushes*






















O.k. o.k. I didn't believe her, cause the lady was Rebecca and they were from her :) It was actually the only present I got on my birthday cause we celebrated on Friday instead of Thursday.


Otherwise I got:
If you haven't seen this you MUST! You can borrow mine!



Isn't it beautiful! It's just what I need. Steph wants one now to. :)


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sewing will be so much easier now!! I can actually run gathering stitches!

1 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

YOu should have seen the boys and Mom and I trying to pick out the jewerly box, we were talking about what kind of Jewerly you have (more braclets or more necklaces?) and Joe was trying to inspect EVERY single one for mechanical defects and luke was telling us which ones were prettier