Pages

Recent projects

So,..
as most of you know, Rebecca, Stephanie, and I recently moved into an apartment of our own. So, most of my sewing projects have been domestic oriented. A.k.a. curtains and pillows :)
Here are the curtains I made :)





Bathrooms curtain. I LOVE these! The wall is actually a French blue color, I'm not sure why it looks white.....






























This is our front door. Also a polka dot curtain :) We like polka dots :)










And this hangs in our kitchen. The idea turned out cute but the colors aren't exactly right. There is a dowel sewn in the bottom. That's how the curtain "opens"



And finally a still-in-progress project. We can't decide exactly how we want these to hang. They are in Steph and my room...
You can find pillow pictures on Rebecca's blog. Here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ususally not crazy about polka-dots, but those are SO cute! YOu girls (I mean ladies) have such style. :-D

~VB