Pages

Winter Wonderland in Wisconsin



Sense we are sharing our winter pictures :)





Today is a dreary day outside:





Which is unusual, the last few days have been beautiful!! Sunny and above 30! YAY!!
Before that we had been getting snow every other day or so and we had to shovel all that everytime.... and yes I was complaining about it. But, I am overcoming!






Today I come home, climbed out of the car
and sighed at the dreary fog about me. But then I noticed something beautiful!













It was snowing just a tiny bit and the bare branches were covered with tiny bits of lace.







So, I went outside to take a picture....

















and ended up playing with Steph camera instead!


7 comments:

Incomplete said...

Just thought that you would like to know: I love foggy days. I prefer them ten times more than just plain ol' overcast days. There is something romantic about fog. Did you know that fog is considered a phenomenon?

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love snow...but I agree about the shoveling! :-)

Rebecca said...

fog is sort of romantic... but it makes me think of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman "We'll always have Paris" it didn't end so romantic. Not for them anyway. Humphrey Bogart walks away like she never meant a thing to him. what a jerk. anyway... fog.... it's sort of lonely, tho' too, don't you think???

Incomplete said...

Rick did the right thing. She was STILL married at the end of the movie. He sent Bergman back to her husband. Not to mention that their ENTIRE relationship was illicit.

No, I always had the best fun in the fog. Even when driving! If anything, it's mysterious in its romance. There was this one time where my dad and I were driving through the fog, and it was only as thick as the windshield of the car and it hovered over the ground like patchy clouds right at eye level. It was really awesome!

Rebecca said...

oh, I totally agree, they shouldn't have ended up together. But, I don't like Bogart. Never have. His whole character was so weird. Who'd fall in love with HIM?!?!?!?!?

Kristi said...

Just my 2 cents about Bogart - I got the impression that the whole experience of suddenly being "abandoned" in the rain without any explanation is what hardened him. Maybe I am stating the obvious. Anyhow, I don't remember much about his character in Paris.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Tyson- you are so my Dad's brother....he said that he really likes overcast days better than Sunny days ever since he was a kid.... and Gabe prefers overcast days over sunny days and me, I am just the opposite... but if overcast means that the snow stays longer than I am all for it! But I still like really sunny days(especially in the summer!)

Ms. Katie-
Those pictures are really nice! I liked them a lot!