Pages

So, I've been thinking...

And no that's not a bad thing. The last 2 days I've spent quite a bit of time on the sofa, with a pillow, blanket, some warm tea, and sleep. Yep, I've been sick, pretty miserable actually. And maybe it's the sickness or maybe it's that I actually have time to think. But...


I miss all my people!!!!! It's been too long since I've seen everyone. And since I am sick you all get cyber hugs so that you won't get sick too..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I hope I got everyone. Pipe up if I missed you and I will send one your way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your "cyber hugs." I hope you get to feeling well soon!

Erica said...

I'm not sure if I count as "one of your people," but I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I think you got me...somewhere in there....:)