Pages

I just wanted to let everyone know that Benjamin came home and he doing fine. The doctor was very encouraged by his appearance and that he was back to his smiling self. Rachael told me that the doctor said they can't usually resuscitate a little baby that stops breathing and that they were very lucky. But they are giving God all the credit, they know that He really intervened in their situation. Keep them in prayer. Rachael is a little overly worried about Benjamin, and she knows it, but it's just her mommy instincts... he does have to sleep with a monitor for the next 3 months. It monitors his heart rate and his breathing, and sounds an alarm if anything were to happen. So, that is a comfort to her.
Rachael told me that word spread fast and that lots and lots of people were praying and that has been that has been a blessing to them so thank you!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

praise the Lord!! I can't imagine going thru something like that. what a nightmare!

Shannon said...

was he immunized recently? my mom sent me this link today regarding the possible connection between immunizations and SIDS. it's very eye-opening.

http://thinktwice.com/sids.htm