Pages

No official word yet

But after a talk with a symphony member yesterday I have it on good authority that I did not get a spot in the symphony.  I'm still hoping that maybe I made the substitute list.
Yes, I am sad, no I'm not going to stop playing.  I'm a little upset in that I don't think that I was given a fair audition.  I'm going to talk to my teacher about it.  I'll never say anything to the symphony officials about it.  But, maybe that's how auditions go.... we'll see.... otherwise, I'll just keep working, there's always next year.

1 comments:

~ Shannon said...

Don't be offended that they didn't listen to your whole solo -- I've never been in an audition where they let me get through the whole piece, and most of my college finals were "cut short," too!

I hope you get into the symphony, either now or in the future!

Yours in Christ,
Shannon