Pages

Last week in recap

Hurt my back a week ago Thursday. Thankfully it is doing much better
  • Monday
    • Work
    • Back to violin lessons after a month off.
    • Teach
  • Tuesday
    • Work
    • Chocolate machine breaks... oh well....
    • Chiropractor (I can now lift more than 8 pounds yay! But no more than 30.... still no holding Sarah...)
    • Teach lessons in the afternoon
    • Orchestra
    • Teach lesson after orchestra (I forgot how much fun teaching beginning students is. They have so much enthusiasm and excitement)
  • Wednesday
    • Work
    • Early release at the Public Schools which means DQ is busy
    • Teach
    • Laundry, finally!!
  • Thursday
    • Work
    • Hair Cut
    • Teach
    • Orchestra
    • Bible Study
    • Finished Laundry
  • Friday
    • Long day at work (With Easter this week that means lots of extra cakes. And it was Good Friday so lots of fish and school is out so lots of people out and about).
    • Dinner at Fiesta Cancun with the roomies, YUMMY!
    • LOST, yay!
    • Put clean clothes away
  • Saturday
    • Left for DBQ at 11
    • Dress shopped for a dress for Lyd for Senior Banquet
    • Target for Bridal shower present
    • Bridal shower (I forgot and picked Sarah up and turned at the same time. Boy did that hurt... I was in pain for the rest of the day)
    • Straight home for IDD mod meeting
    • Shopping at Maurices. (I love finding clothes that actually fit correctly! And are long enough for my long legs!)
    • Pizza for youth at Mom and Dad's house
    • Bowling (which was fun! I got 2 strikes and a couple spares. It is interesting when you are hurting though.. I only played 1 of the 2 games. I thought is best to sit out the 2nd.)
  • Sunday
    • Church
    • Out to eat (Tyson was in town, yay!)
    • Hung out with Kristi at Mom and Dad's for a while
    • Did nothing!
There... I think that about sums up my week.... I did a couple things for K4K in there somewhere...I've been trying to plow my way through Jane Austen's Emma.. for some reason I just can't get into it. Northanger Abbey wasn't a problem. Next week my goal outside of normal stuff is to get my room cleaned and go through my clothes and get rid of what I don't need before summer comes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about not getting into "Emma" at first. The same thing happened to me until I reached a certain big character moment (It has been said that "Emma" is not a novel of plot but of character, and it's best to know that from the beginning rather than keep expecting some huge event throughout the whole book, as a friend of mine unfortunately did. This isn't PandP.), and then I absolutely loved it! It's now one of my very favorite novels! Hope I wasn't sounding preachy back there. :D

By the way, busy week! But don't we all have similar weeks? :)

~obsessivejaneite

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds busy! We started back violin too! With a new teacher. I like her a lot! She's really good and Suzuki trained(as we are, my sisters and I).
How long have you been playing violin?? Do the Suzuki books? I do. I'm in book four.

Anyway, hope you have a great week this week:)

Katie said...

Janeite... I feel better knowing it's not just me :) I've read Persuasion, NA and I think S&S so it was odd when I couldn't get into Emma... I'll keep plowing along :)

Kayla,
I have been playing the violin for around 15 years. I don't do Suzuki anymore.. I grew out of them years ago. And once you get into the higher books you can just buy the original music anyway. I played through book 5 before I got a teacher who wasn't completely Suzuki and got me into some different books.