Pages

So... I guess I will be giving you all a weekly update...

This week
  • It snowed on Monday
  • It was 70 degrees on Wednesday
  • I threw out some of the ribs on my left side. They are back in place now, I'm a little sore though...
  • Learned the hard way to just ask for help and not just do it all myself.
  • Ate too much candy
  • Found out the proper way to say observatory. ObSURRvatory (compliments of Luke)
  • Played Clue and Life with Luke yesterday, it was loads of fun. Luke wasn't happy until he got to be a computer technician (Life) like David!
  • Bought a pinneapple ;-)
  • Went to the mall in D____ to go to Maurices. Remembered Maurices moved outside the mall and went to American Eagle instead. Apparently we walked right by Tom at the mall and didn't see him. oppss...
  • Bought some new jeans that are actually long enough on me. Do you know how hard it is to find pants long enough for long legs!! VERY! I think we went in 3 stores and only one of them had pants that were long but not a 0!
  • Only got 50% of the things on my to do list for the week done. So far there is nothing on the list for next week so... maybe I can get the other 50% done.
  • Went to Borders today. I love book shopping.. now if I only had $1,000,000....

1 comments:

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Love the new backround!