Pages

Saturday...

Well, it is 12:30 p.m. on Saturday and I am still in bed with my PJ's on. No, I'm not sick or being lazy. I have a bunch of magazine work to do and get out asap so I got up, ate breakfast and now I am hard at work. Just taking a small break while I talk to Sarah:) I'm almost done though, yeah!!! I only have to finish the song and then email a ton of stuff. After that, baby quilt here I come :) Oh, I should probably practice first. *sigh* violin is not as fun as it used to be. Why did I have to change teachers, argg....... O.k. never mind. My life has been kinda difficult lately. I think it gets this way ever spring. Things get busy at work and that makes life stressful, but you really don't need to hear a sob story so. Oh to something else. I am majorly multitasking. I am writing this, working on th magazine, and talking to Sarah and Grandma, oh and looking for music pictures. Hehe. O.k. well, I should get to work. I have lots of stuff to do and school starts back up on Monday.

Bye....

1 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

wooohooo for multi-tasking!! I am working on a research paper while talking to you!!!