Pages

Today

Today was pretty normal. I got my eyes checked this morning. I'm going to get contacts. I also had to have my eyes dialated. Yuck! It's not fun. My eyes started hurting in the afternoon. I think they were just tired.

We got some snow today, well kinda, it was more like slush.

After I got home from work I took a long shower/bath, it felt so good. Sometimes I really get tired of my life, so I take a nice bath and read a book and try and forget about it.

Afterwards I worked on the baby's quilt. I haven't quilted in a long time so it is taking me a lot longer than I thought it would. I am finally making progress though....

Now, I should be working on the KIT stuff but I was having computer troubles so I took a break. I have so much work to do, and I keep getting more. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! One of these days I'm going to crack, I pity the person who is near me when it happens.

I wish I could figure out how to add friends. I gotta add Deb, Sarah, and Laura, and I can't figure out how.....

0 comments: