Pages

yawn

Well, I'm tired and it's late, but If I'm going to keep up with this blog, I have to get into the habit of posting.

Today, we had a excellent meeting. Then we went out to eat. It's quite interesting, you can go out to eat witha bunch of people. End up sitting with just your sisters and still have a great time talking. Not exactly the fellowship I was thinking of doing while eating but it's just as much fun. I thank God daily for my sisters. I don't know what I would do without them. They are my bestest friends and I love and appreciate them greatly.

Then we went shopping at a new accesory store. I bought a necklace, it's really pretty.

Then we came home and I took off for pit rehearsal. I'm playing in my first pit orchestra. I don't know why it's taken this long, but I am finally in a pit. It's a local high school and they are doing Annie Get Your Gun. Rehearsal went much better than it has been. It's been interesting cause I'm really cautious. I don't want to make a big mistake and be super embarassed. I've decided that I do know what I'm doing and to just keep plugging along and I'll be fine. It seemed to work pretty well. I'm be playing along and doing well until I check the conductor to see if I'm with him, and then I get messed up, I forget to count. Oh, that's one of my major problems, musicwise, I never counted when I was younger. I found some way to get around it. So, now, I really HAVE TO count. So, I'm trying to get into the habit now, and learning it the hard way. Did you know you can play a whole song with counting once. It's possible, I've done it, it's not a good habit to have. I don't suggest it to anyone, it makes life difficult down the road.

Hey!!! I just found the color font button. Cool!!! I might use this more often. I wonder which ones are easy to read.......

Well, it's getting late, and when I get tired, I ramble, so I'd better go before I start rambling and making no sense whatsoever.

Night!!

1 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

heheh
I feel the same way about my sisters!!!