Pages

exhausted

O.k I have been up since 4:00 a.m. with maybe an hour's nap. I'm on tour with the orchestra and it's been a rough and long day. So, I'm going to bed because it is now almost 10 and I have to get up about 5 because we have to eat and be on the bus at 6:30. This is crazy... this tour has been none stop and difficult. The principal 2nd violinist got sick so I have to move up. That's fine but dropping it on me a few minutes before a concert it not easy. Then we could find the first chair first violins because they were helping the principal 2nd. So, it was interesting,..... do you know that at 7 in the morning when you have already been up for 3 hours that your brain and your fingers don't connect very well. I was clefing out and reading in bass clef instead of tenor and my fingers were playing what they were supposed to be but it wasn't matching up with what my eyes were telling my brain. Hand eye cordination wasn't the best, but finger music cordination was working grand. So anyway I am going to bed. Tomorrow I get to go home and get a big hug from mom.... yay!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Shows how amazing you are that you can go on autopilot like that.

Rebecca said...

Hey Klatie, this is ToughTiger from IDD. I don't know many people on blogspot so I thought it was cool when I saw that you had one.