Pages

Hello all!!!!

I know it's been forever since I posted last. I just haven't done it, I don't know why... things have been busy, school is over though. And I am enjoying coming home and not having anything to do. Well, nothing pressing. I just do whatever I want. I've been sewing, and getting my magazine stuff done on time. The tour was.... well interesting... it was very difficult, and the other students were disrespectful. to our conductor. I was very upset at them. They had no right to take out all of there stress over finals and such on Benjamin. He didn't do anything. So, it took some doing to fix everthing, but most of the leaders see their part in the disrespect and are set of fixing things.

I do know something fun though. I found out that Symphonietta (the orchestra I am in) got an invitation to play at an International Music Festival in Argentina. WOW!!!!! That is quite an honor. We were hoping for an invitation to the Wisconsin State Music Festival. So that's a major thing. I don't know if we are going or even if I am going. Anyway......

Sarah Beth is 2 months old now. But she is sick, we got a cold bug or something going around the house, and poor Sarah Beth is sick, she has trouble breathing sometimes and when she coughs you have to sit her upright so she can regain her breath.

I bought North and South last night! It was such a great movie, I enjoyed it immensly. I can't wait to watch it again. I bought Red River too, it was only $6 so it was a good buy.

I finally got my Master and Commander soundtrack in the mail. I absolutely LOVE the Bach Cello piece on there. Yo Yo Ma, playing my favorite cello piece. Makes me want to swoon. I just love that piece, it makes me relax and just *sigh*, I love that piece, my favorite!! And Yo Yo Ma plays it so well.

Well, I should probably go, I am not feeling well either, I'm all stuffed up and groggy. So I'm going to bed soon.

1 comments:

MaureenE said...

That is a truly awesome soundtrack. Hope you enjoy it!