Pages

arrgghh!!!

(written January 30th, 2007)

Life is so unfair! I know, I wasn't going to be upset and stuff about Fiddler, but it's so unfair. I just found out that Matt is probably doing it. Why? I don't know the specifics, all I know is he is the concertmaster (which means nothing in Benjamin's orchestra, Benjamin usually puts the best people in the back and the front), he's a voice student, and he also takes voice lessons from the theater teacher. So, he has an in, in other words Dr. Kris wanted him to do it. He told me last semester that he didn't want to, or something like that. Not fair!!! I suppose God has something else in mind. A better plan, but it's so hard. I wanted it so bad, a childhood dream! Things don't usually go the way I wish they would, I should be used to it by now. O.k. well I have to go to violin lessons. I'll be happy, I promise!

Katie

0 comments: