Pages

Finally! A quiz with Anne in it!

(written January 19th, 2007)

so.. anyway I found a quizfarm quiz for Jane Austen leading ladies. We have this "game" of sorts that we play. And each one of us has an Austen name. Mine is Anne Elliot. I've often wondered how much I am really like her. Well none of the Austen Quizzes even have Anne in them. Susie found one the other day that did. So, I took it and I am like Anne!!
Quiz farm doesn't seem to be working right this minute but luckily I copied the results.

Here they are!

Thoughtful and strong, you are very perceptive and very loyal to your friends. In an emergency, you are the first person to respond and are very capable in solving problems. You may depend upon the advice of someone you trust, but have learned through experience to use your own best judgment. Though you are considerate of the needs and wishes of others, you will take the opportunity to achieve your own happiness in the proper time.

Anne Elliot 80%

Elinor Dashwood 73%

Marianne Dashwood 65%

Fanny Price 63%

Elizabeth Bennet 63%

Catherine Morland 53%

Emma Woodhouse 45%

0 comments: