Pages

Treated Like A Lady

(written December 31st, 2006)

I've been meaning to write this and I just now have time, sorry for the delay...

We spent Christmas Eve at my Gr. Grandma's house with my mom's family, she cousin's and their families. Well Mom's cousin Peggy's oldest son is right around my age, his name is Josh. I always liked Josh, he was a nice boy and seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. Well, he most definitely affirmed that in my mind on Christmas Eve. Josh is a true gentlemen. We ended up sitting next to each other at the dinner table. As the food was being passed around everytime something reached us Josh would hold it while I dished myself or pass it to me so I could serve myself, before serving himself. Needless to say I was very impressed. You rarely have a guy open a door for you let alone serve you before himself. So, I just wanted to share my blessing, imagine the delight I received, when I was treated like a lady, and not just because I am a lady, but because Josh is a gentlemen and that is the way he is. It wasn't a fake or one time thing but a true from the heart gesture. So anyway... there are still true gentlemen out there, be encouraged!

oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

0 comments: