Pages

Material!

After waiting, entirely too long! I finally got to go to JoAnn Fabric's and buy material!!! I'm going to finally get around to sewing again!!!
Here are pictures of the material I got.

This is a pink flowered material. It was on clearance for $2 a yard! I LOVE clearance!!
The Home School group is doing a Civil War day this fall. So I will probably use this pattern with brown accents and a brown sash. The 2nd picture is a a better idea of what color the material really is..



This material we got for Lydia. We are making this pattern

Except we are making her jacket out of this brown material.


This material I bought to reproduce a shirt I saw at Maurice's. I will be putting sleeves on my shirt and I am going to make it in a regency dress instead. The shirt I saw had white underneath, but I liked the green better :) The white material was $13 a yard, but it was 50% off. But! When they rang it up it was only $2.49 a yard!!!!!! YAY!!!!!





I love shopping for material!!!! And sewing!!

Now, I just need a new sewing machine... :{

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

ooo... I love all of it!

Erica said...

I love shopping for material too. Except when I get frustrated 'cause I can't find what I want. But otherwise...it's too much fun.

I love all the fabrics! Those will make great CW dresses. I can't wait for pictures.

Erica

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you had civil war stuff up there... did you know i did a few reenactments back in nebraska? i really enjoyed dressing up and wearing hoops! i even wore a *gasp* corset! it wasn't one that squeezed me so tight i couldn't breathe or anything... maybe it wasn't exactly authentic to the time period, but...