Pages

I'm a physical mess!

So... here's the deal. Mother's day I almost fell out of a tree and slightly twisted my ankle. It was sore for 2 maybe 3 days.

Monday I woke up with a terrible pain in the middle of my upper back. Kinda like a pinched nerve. Mom has done the vibrator massager thing on my back twice it's a little better. But because of it, my back is tender sometimes I'm in pain and get weak so I can't lift much of anything.

I realized last night that my left arm has been falling asleep almost every night when I am relaxing at home. I'm assuming it has something to do with my back.

I woke up at 6:45 this morning because the muscle in the back of my lower left leg cramped up. I couldn't move. Steph got me the heating pad and I applied heat for about 2 hours. It's still really tight. I took calcium tablets this morning and have been eating almonds all day. I'm going to put more heat on before I go to bed. Hopefully the cramping will go away soon.

So, yeah... I think that's it. I'm going to the Chiropractor at 8:15 Saturday morning. We are hoping that will solve the back and arm problem. As for my leg, well I think I need to slow down, drink more milk and eat consistent full meals........

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

You poor dear!
Do try to take it easy!

Lady Dvora said...

The question begs to be asked: What were you doing in a tree on Mother's Day?? Scavenging for bird's eggs to give her?? :)

Valerie said...

The chiropractor is definitely a good idea. My grandpa's a chiropractor, so I have a lot of faith in them.

Katie said...

There is a tree limb that broke off during a storm. It's stuck up in the tree and I was trying to get it down.