Pages

Vacation Pictures - Day 2 Part 2 (Beach and Jupiter Lighthouse)

captions above pictures
Off we headed to Jupiter Beach!!!

I knew Luke would want someone to go in and get wet with him, so I came prepared.  He wanted to jump in, but I wouldn't let him.  I was holding him back from the undertow.


The water got you Sarah!!


She thought it was great!!  For about 2 minutes and then she was hollering for mom. (I'm keeping an eye on the waves, they were HUGE and I didn't want to put my baby in any iffy situations...)


I'm trying to convince Sarah to let me put her down so she can get wet.  It didn't work. Notice the hold she has on my shirt....


The boys (and I) built a reserviore. You should have seen there faces when a huge wave came and didn't destroy it!


I just like this picture....


We stopped by the Jupiter lighthouse.  Which is on Coast Guard property. It was designed by George Meade and the land was surveyed by Robert E. Lee... interesting, huh?



Beautiful isn't it!!



105 steps to the top!!! 140 some feet to the bridge!



View from the top.



The lens is so powerful that is only needs a 1000 watt lightbulb but has a range of up to 24 miles.


Day 3 - Cardinals Spring Training - stay tuned!!

0 comments: