Pages

one more Fiddler Picture

I found a cast picture of Fiddler. No, I will not tell you who everyone is. Maybe if I could hear their voices I could tell you. I don't know them all by sight. Some, I only recognize their voices.

The people I do recognize are..
Back Row
Teyve is the brown hat whose face you can't see 2nd from the left
Fyedka is next to Teyve
Fruma-Sarah is well obviously in the middle

Next row
Yente, somebody, somebody else, somebody else, Chava, Perchik, and a bunch of other people I don't know

Next row
(In front of Chava is) Hodel, Lazar Wolf

In Front of Hodel is Avram the bookseller, in front of Lazar in Motel the Tailor, and in front of them is the Constable.

Missing cast members are The Rabbi, Golde, Tzeitel, and Grandma Tzeital, so, it's not a complete cast picture, and they aren't in character, but close enough.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ah, very nice. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful-great picture!

Anonymous said...

We can always see more fiddler pictures :D
You're cast looks great. Too bad the Woodwarth Dramatic Society (sp?) doesn't have a big budget or WE could do a minature fiddler...(grin)

I wish I could have been there to watch you!
-Merrill

Anonymous said...

Merrill I think we could do a minature Fiddler :-) If we do are you in?????
S. Marmee

Katie said...

I'm in!!! Can I PLEASE be more than just the Fiddler!!!!!! I will do 2 or 3 parts!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kate you could be fruma-Sarah or any of the girls:-)
~NAck

Mac said...

Everyone did such a good job!