Pages

Pictures!

The Fiddler on the Roof



Tradition



Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match



Sabbath Prayer


Teyve's Dream





The Bottle Dancers





Success!!!!


Yes, I swiped pictures off of someone's webpage... Facebook....

Anywho... there are more pictures here at the UWP website... there are some REALLY good ones there. You will have to go through all the pictures to see them, but I think it's worth it. I couldn't swipe those, they were protected... I will post more if I can...

Katie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippie! Great Pictures! Kelsey looks scary!!

Rebecca said...

Yippee!!!! Thanks!!!
These are awesome!!! I love Fruma Sarah!!!! And by the way... does Kelsey Klug have a fan club? can I join?

Queen Ann said...

Great pics! Were those from a play you went to?

Katie said...

Rachel

I played in the pit(orchestra) for the play. The university I attend was putting it on.