Pages

My house (I think I was suppose to post this....)

O.k. so.. forever ago I took pictures of my new house to show everyone, especially Deb :-) I downloaded them to the computer and they disappeared.... :-( Well, I stumbled onto them tonight. So you all get to FINALLY see what our house looks like :) Minus the new improvements :)

Kitchen table :) our grandparents gave it to us!
I love free furniture.
That door goes to Rebecca's bedroom.




The other side of the kitchen :) Yes, we painted 2 walls red :)



The bathroom is little bitty, and really hard to take pictures of.. but here are the curtains I made. I took this picture through the space between the door jam and the door :)


Living room... that is now rearranged and we got new chairs :)
You can see them here on Rebecca's blog :)



And just cause :) here's my "bulletin board" :) yes, the walls in my room are purple... Not my favorite color... but nothing else went with the carpet :)

3 comments:

Moriah A. said...

it is very nice! I love the bathroom curtains! And your bedroom color!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!
I love the curtains too:D

Kristi said...

Wow! You gals did a great job of fixing up the house. I want to come visit soon!

Oh, and I like your kitchen table, too. It's great to get free furniture that's so pretty!