Pages

Random Laughs

One of my friends posted this on her Xanga. It made me laugh!

Some Of My Favorite Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
1- Finish all your sentences with 'In Accordance With the Prophecy'

2- As often as possible, skip rather than walk

3- Specify that your drive-thru order is 'to go'

4- Sing along at the opera

5- When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I WON! I WON!'

6- Tell your children over dinner that 'due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go.'

7- Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

MY favorite:

8- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling: 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! THEY'RE LOOSE!!!'

The wrapper of the chocolate I opened this afternoon said "Always Sing Along With The Elevator Music" :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

"in acordance with the prophecy"

LOL!

Shannon said...

too funny, katie! "they're loose!!" i feel sometimes like doing that when leaving my house.... :)