Pages

The Random Thoughts of a Tired But Wide Awake 24 year old

It's 12:40 and I am wide awake, and I have no idea why.  I had a cup of coffee at 5:00, so that's not the problem..... I have a headache so I went to bed early and just read for a while.   Finished my book (first book I've actually finished in months! YAY!!!!)  and proceeded to lay there for long enough that I finally just got out of bed.  And here I am, posting in my blog.... that's all...  I have a concert at 7:30 tomorrow, I guess it's today now... so I really should be getting some sleep... oh well....

I'm missing my friends.  My local friends.   The ones I never see and rarely talk too.... I miss them the most, because I know they are here and close and I  could see them more, but I don't.  I hate the concept of time and conflicting schedules.

Still haven't figured out exactly what I should do tomorrow.  I have to work from 9 - 2.  Pick up flowers at 3:30.  Teach from 3:45 - 4:45.  Rehearsal from 5 - 6:15.  Call time is 7.  Concert at 7:30.  So I have 45 minutes to eat, change, do my hair and makeup.   I keep trying to figure out what I can do between 2 and 3:30 that will help me later.  Maybe do my makeup, then I will only have to freshen it up later... *sigh*  the trials of looking nice.....  I want a new concert dress.  I tried one on a few years ago that looked awesome on me.  Except, it was $100, sleeveless, and the bodice was too low.   And it was probably a little too slinky for me.  But it I could fix those things I would have bought it.  It made me feel good.  Sleeveless isn't a big deal to me.  I wouldn't have a problem wearing it, if it wasn't a performance dress.  Sleeveless and performing don't make for a good professional appearance..... I like the dress I have now, it's just that sometimes I wonder if it makes me look a little blah...

What do you think?


I guess I'll go back to bed, hopefully I can sleep this time...

2 comments:

Pam H. said...

The back is great. You're a little slim for the front. Some darts, perhaps?

Pam H. said...

Oh, and the sleeves are too long.