Pages

My Week is Done!

So, tonight is the end of a VERY long week.. I'm tired... but the fact that the week is done somehow gives me energy.

VDay cakes were INSANE!! I dreamed about them for HOURS Friday night and didn't get much sleep... I think 3 hours, maybe...

Company was fun, even though I didn't get to spend much time with them.

Chocolate is marvelous

I love teaching!

I LOVE my mother! I don't know what I would do without her.

I actually had a good attitude during cakes. I was in pain and exhausted and stressed but I come out with a good attitude. Probably because I went in with a good attitude. Check my previous post for what I was thinking.

I didn't make the YouTube Symphony, I'm telling myself it's because the 2nd video didn't upload in time. I'm not upset about it.

I love my siblings.

I saw some people from Dubuque Symphony Orchestra leaving the restaurant we went to after church. I had a twinge of guilt, regret, I don't know what....

Went bowling tonight. I actually played pretty well.. for me anyway... I bowled 2 80-something games and a couple strikes. I usually do gutter balls. Last time I bowled, probably 5 years ago, we were with some friends from church. Sue's family owned a bowling lanes place when she was growing up and she is quite good. She said I was doing terrible and showed me some tips... it must have worked and that was 5 years ago! It was fun!

Didn't get my IDD chocolate swap chocolate...maybe it's coming on Monday...

Had a good Bible Study on Thursday for a change. I can't wait till we are done with this book. I really like it! And the S____s seem to be enjoying it, but.. everyone else wants to do something that umm... doesn't require thought on their part.. I think... anyone no one is really putting any effort into it... Which is annoying....

Did I mention I love teaching.

I'm going to start planting soon. I dont' really have a green thumb... but it makes me feel accomplished.

Oh and I love my mother!

2 comments:

Moriah A. said...

I didn't get my IDD chocolate swap either, I sent mine though...maybe it will come on Tuesday because the post office was closed today because of presidents day :)

Abutton said...

Bowling was great fun!