Pages

Random Facts About Me

1) I love socks with something on them, anything cute or funky will do.

2) I am not a girly-girl, I don't like the color pink, never have, probably never will.

3) I am an overachiever and I enjoy it.

4) I like names and their meanings, they intrigue me.

5) I used to want to name my future children original names like Nathan, Elisabeth, etc. I didn't like any of the recent popular names. I am now leaning towards old-fashioned and practically extinct names.

6) I always have a pile of clean clothes on the floor at the end of my bed, it's part of my closet :)

7) I have trouble finding pants that are long enough.

8) I am teaching myself html, xml, ccs, and bbccode through trial and error.

9) I pretend to know more than I actually do.

10) Contrary to popular belief, I do know how to cook, and I do enjoy it. Sadly it doesn't fit into my hectic schedule.

11) When I have a violin concert I am rarely nervous and don't have trouble performing. When I have an audition, it is the complete opposite.

12) I have pitchers syndrome in my wrist, I am not a pitcher.

13) I do not speak a foreign language but know a few phrases in Czech and German. I am trying to teach myself sign language.

14) I have 3 jobs.

15) On Friday after making some sweethearts for Valentine's Day I went to the bank and signed my check, Catherine Sweetheart. *headdesk*

16) I need a new purse.

17) I have very little fashion and makeup sense. Everything I know, do and wear I copy or learn from my sisters.

18) My favorite violinist is Isaac Stern.

19) Someday I WILL play Stern's solo from the overture of Fiddler on the Roof.

20) I LOVE bright colors and enjoy wearing them.

21) I enjoy studying and learning.

22) I wish I lived in the 1800's or 1940's and 50's.

23) Everything bizarre thing that has ever happened to me in the car has happened on a road trip when we were following our parents.

24) I talk about myself in the third person.

25) I LOVE to travel!!! But hate car trips, planes on the other hand...

26) My first plane trip was a 8 hour flight from Chicago to Amsterdam.

27) I have nieces and nephews but none of my siblings have children.

28) I want to learn how to ballroom dance.

29) I didn't have the patience to sew until I learned to quilt. Now I quilt and sew.

30) When I need to zone out or relax I sew.

31) I have costumed or helped costume 5 plays and another coming up.

32) My sister says I'm overachieving and I should stop now.

33) But I thought of another one: I have trouble saying no when people ask for help and I volunteer to help with too many things.



34) I'm stopping with the memes now, I promise.

0 comments: