Pages

crystal diamond ice

I was leaving school on... must have been Wednesday... and it was cold and dark outside. It wasn't until I stepped out the door and felt the pricks on my face that I realized it was snowing. It was so cold that the snow was more like ice flakes. And because of the lack of moisture in the air you couldn't see the snow unless you looked directly up or right under a street light. I hurt when it hit your skin. But it was beautiful!! It looked like diamond dust floating down from the sky. Like God was giving us a present, diamond dust falling gently to the earth. I don't know exactly how to explain it, all I can say is that it was beautiful. By the time I reached the house you could see the snow falling now, and not just when you looked at the street lights. They were perfect tiny snowflakes. Because of the extreme cold, when the flakes hit the windshield you could see there design. It's amazing! God is so completely amazing! Each flake is different and unique, just like us. How could the earth have evolved boom out of nothing. And make things so unique as individual snowflakes. *shakes head* how can people believe it, just do a little searching the earth shouts the glory and magnificence of God. I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Kate,
Gee, you have a blog?! Thanks for inviting me... I love it. Keep it up,
Becca

Erica said...

You know, I wonder how anyone can think that the world just came into being SO often. I just look around, and the thought comes to my mind. God is SO awesome. The snow sounds really pretty. Our snow has stuck around for a long time now.

Love you!

--Louisa