Pages

you are never too old to play dress up

So, we were snowed in this weekend. And we decided to play dress-up. So here are some pictures... I just finished making Luke's vest and pants. I was going to make him a whole suit, but alas the sleeve pieces disappeared into the great unknown, so he got pants and a vest instead. I also have material for one more vest, in maroon. I am going to make it double sided. Cause I have 2 different types of buttons that go with it. And we can't make up our minds. So, I'm thinking double vested with different buttons on each side. I will post a picture when I finish everything, that and I didn't get good pictures yesterday.



I'm sure someone will wonder about my hair, here's a couple pictures of my hair.


Rebecca did my hair, it was awesome






And I got to pretend to be Sarah's mommy. I was Mrs. Bella Harmon, and she was Bella Jr. So we got some adorable pictures of her.









Here are a couple pictures of all of us together.



And just in case you didn't know, Sarah is loved A LOT!!!


8 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are NEVER to old to play dress-up!! Sarah IS loved A LOT!!!!
-your hairdresser

Anonymous said...

You are never too old to have fun either!!
Love your hair!!

Anonymous said...

WHoops...Anonymous is Nack

Erica said...

Of course, the little curl going over the shoulder. SO Bella.

You look loverly.

--Erica

MaureenE said...

BELLA!!!!!!! I own that now, must watch it soon. I want your dress--it's quite loverly.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Funny, that we made that dress for Meg March, but it is SO Bella. We hadn't even heard of OMF then...
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Your hair is bee-yoo-ti-ful! Remind me to get my hair done by your stylist next time we come a-visiting!
-Queen Esther's personal stylist

Queen Ann said...

I love the dresses and yes I agree you're never too old to play dressup.
--Rachel aka flutterby from IDD