Pages

A little blogger help

After months and months of opening everyone's blog every day to check for updates. I have come up with a wonderful solution!

http://www.feedblitz.com/

Go to this website. Set up a free account. Once you get your account. Go to the subscriptions section and set up a subscription for the blog's you check on a daily basis. Then you can set it up to either set you an email every morning, or a couple times a day, whatever you prefer. The email includes who has updated since the last time Feed Blitz checked and the entirety of that update. From there you can go to the person's blog to comment, etc. It saves time. No, waiting for your goofy (slow!) internet to load. That reminds me, I need to go bug the tech guys and find out whats up with that......

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks for the hint!
By the way, I really like the new background!

Rebecca said...

oh, I'm going to have to do that. sounds great!