Pages

My Life Right Now

Well everyone, school offically starts tomorrow. Which means my new schedule looks like this

  • Work
  • I have my first violin lesson with the new teacher.
  • Then I have orchestra audition after that. That's all for Monday, usually I have Symphonietta at night.
  • Tuesday I have to work, and
  • Then teach from 2:30 until 5 when I go
  • Pick Joe up from Cross Country practice.
  • Tuesday night, Bible Study.
  • Wednesday I have to work, and put away the delivery, a.k.a. rearrange the puzzle we call a freezer.
  • After that I have my first Symphonietta rehearsal at 3 and then I
  • Teach until 6:15.
  • After which time I will come home and NOT do UCO!
  • Thursday and Friday I have to work. I think that's all... Grandpa and Grandma might be coming on Friday.
  • Saturday I think I am taking Joe to him Cross Country meet in Mt. Horeb after which he will come directly home because
  • the football game DQ is sponsoring starts at 2. I think we will be home in time.
  • After the game who knows what we are doing...
  • Then comes Sunday, and the circle starts all over again.
  • Oh, and somewhere in there I need to finish Joe's Civil War Uniform and
  • Start Lydia's dress. You see Civil War day is on the 21st.......

What do you think? Oh and I might have new K4K stuff to do in there............... somewhere........

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

i'm willing to help with lyds dress if someone will explain it to me...

Erica said...

Oh, I wish I could make her dress! But I can't...:( Maybe I can come for the WDE, though. That's kind-of a big if. We'll see!

Kristi said...

Wow, I guess I should be thankful I only have two young children, the laundry and the cooking to take care of during the week (with various other subcategories in the cooking department). Enjoy your week!