Pages

So....

I'm sitting here staring at my computer screen trying to decide what on earth to write about. There must be something going on in my life that is interesting enough to blog...

but alas, my brain comes up a complete ________________________

so... let's see... what have I been doing...

  • I finished Joe's uniform in time for the Civil War Day. But I don't think I will get Lydia's skirt done. I feel terrible!!! Bad me, I should stay up all night and finish :)

  • I am about ready to throw my hands up in the air and forget this whole music thing all together!!!! It's a good thing I love my students or I would quit! Well,.... that and I know God wants me to play... I actually might be getting a new violin student, which would bring the grand total to 8. This is awesome! I was trying to figure out how to make a little more money. And God just keeps dropping students in my lap, definitely an answer to prayer...

  • Don't spent 2 hours in a small bathroom priming wood paneling. It gets VERY hot and tedious!

  • When your new violin teacher tells you to practice 4 hours a day. Make sure she actually means it before freaking out! I mean for goodness sake, I have a full time job, 7 students, orchestra, and magazine work on top of life, when I am suppose to practice for 4 hours every day. It's a good thing she didn't mean it...

  • Something new I learned! When you shift (on the violin) shift on the half steps its a lot easier.

  • Oh and when you are in 2/4 time and counting in 4 a quarter rest gets 2 beats *blushes* I was not quite there in orchestra tonight...

  • So, apparently I haven't been doing anything interesting lately.... I slammed my finger between a strawberry bucket and the door to the freezer this afternoon. It fine, it's just a little swollen and I might have a bruise, but it hurt terribly after it happened.

  • Oh and I realized that the skin that got burned on my arm earlier this year is actually a little different in color. You can still tell where the blister was, if you know where to look.. It's not bad at all, but it's there.

  • Other than that, my room desperately needs to be cleaned and I am very ticked at my hair... maybe I need a trim... Kristi! will you bring your clippers with you this weekend??
.....o.k. Katie that was quite a way to ask for a hair cut... Kristi, I think I need a hair cut, if it's not too much to ask could you please bring your clippers?

O.k. so I think maybe I will go to bed, I'm being a little random...

So, good night all!

May God bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you and give you peace.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I would be happy to bring my hair stuff. I guess you know more about this weekend than I do...
I'll have to ask David about this!
:-)