Pages

I love my babies!

Yesterday we went over to Mom and Dad's for supper. Well, of course before supper was mostly spent playing with my darling baby sister who I miss so much!

For those of you who have been to our house, you might remember Luke loves to come "knock" on the "door". And when you open the "door" and say hello he will introduce himself as "Yadier Molina" "Brett Favre" "President Bush" or some other well know hero of his. And then ask if he can come over for dinner. Well, we of course always say yes let him "in" and then introduce him to everyone. Well, yesterday Sarah decided that she wanted do it as well. So she "knocked" on the "door" and when I answered it she declared "Brett Favre!"
And just for fun a picture of Sarah and Josh playing the piano :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett Farve?? That's GREAT! She's my hero...