Pages

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Rebecca

So,


Here are the rules::

  • Link to the person that tagged you.::
  • Post the rules on your blog.::
  • Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.::
  • Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.::
  • Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Random things about myself...


  • I go through a tooth brush every month, but no I don't chew on them.
  • When I am stressed, angry or excited I talk about myself in the 3rd person.
  • When I'm sewing I need to eat sugar.
  • I've never been able to get through one of the great novels (Dickens, Hugo, etc) but I have read Austen.
  • I talk too much during movies. Running commentary if you will, I'm working on that.
  • I sing loud and dance when no one is looking.

I tag:

Dave (when he gets home)

Hannah

Moriah

Trina and Company

Lauren

3 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

It's so cute when you talk about yourself in the third person and you didn't even know you did it till we told you!
*hug*

Valerie said...

Katie, my dad does the same thing during a movie.

It annoys the tar out of me.

*runs away*

Moriah A. said...

What does being tagged mean?