Pages

A quiz that I stole from VB and she stole from Deb....

1.) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: A needle, thread, laptop, and violin.


2.) I have an irrational fear of:
The dog attacking my face.

3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
Yummy food :) Whatever new recipe Grandma has found.

4.) What weight were you when you were born?
6 lbs. something

5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
I would pray and fast that God would help me overcome or help that person overcome, whichever it needed to be.

6.) What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
I prefer not to think that way....

7.) Do you stalk anyone on MySpace?
Nope, I don't stalk.

8.) I find the thought of childbirth:
ummm... I don't really think about it.

9.) Next door to my house is:
Another house and a construction site.

10.) My feet are:
Normal

11.) My preferred style of jeans is:
Not tight

12.) Do you play a musical instrument?
Yes, several as a matter of fact.

13.) Know how to cook?
Yep.

14.) I am annoyed with:
life right this minute

15.) What is the worst way you were dumped??
Never been dumped, unless you count when our violist decided not to do quartet anymore and didn't bother to inform us.

16.) What child-related smell do you not like?
Carrot-Raisin Salad

17.) What sea creature scares you?
Shark

18.) What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
Brown

19.) What object have you broken most recently?
Icing bag

20.) Name one of the Spice Girls.
Who?

21.) What was the last thing to make you cry?
um... *clears throat* a RH clip on YouTube...

22.) What are the stems on wine glasses for?
To run your finger up and down on while you are talking ;)

23.) My favorite shoes are:
None :)

24.) Can you use chopsticks?
umm... I think so..

25.) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
Forests

26.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing?

All of them. But I know God protects me.

27.) Who knows a secret or two about you?
Now, that would be telling wouldn't it...

28.) Have you ever burned yourself?
Yep lots of time.... check back to last summer for one of the two worst.

29.) (Deleted)


30.) Who is your hero[s]?
Roger ;)

40.) Do you believe that things last forever?
Somethings do.

41.) What are you listening to?
Bruch Violin Concerto and Rebecca typing.

42.) What do you smell like?
Myself

43.) Are you married?
:(

44.) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
My mom :)

45.) What's the most confusing to you?
Life.

46.) Do you have any bad habits?
doesn't everyone...

47.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yes, I am :)

48.) What is one thing you've learned about life?
That things don't always work out the way you think they should.

49.) What's your favorite color?
Yellow

50.) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Nope.

52.) Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend
No, thankfully not. I would pity the poor person.

53.) What are you looking forward to?
SPRING!

54.) How are you today?
Sore

6 comments:

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Ooo.. I'l have to try it.

What's your whole thing with Roger Hamley?

DaveWick said...

Hmm... who else here thinks that maybe 52 has something to do with 43... Hmmmmm.... ;)

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that the people dancing on your blog are the exact same ones my violin teacher has framed on her studio wall!
Sorry. That was kind of random. Probably the most random thing you'll hear today. My apologies.
I can't believe you didn't mention The Rich Biologist on number 9. I guess you don't live there anymore but...

Nicky Story said...

Dave - you are too funny! I laughed so hard!

Katie said...

haha Dave, very funny... Good deduction. I forgot to add the disclaimer at the end, I'm being goofy!!!

Anonymous said...

That was really fun!!
I like Roger Hamley too:D Although he isn't my Hero... He still is pretty good;D