Pages

Home Sweet Home

O.k. right here and now I am going to make an announcement:

OK, 2 announcements

#1 We are home!!!!

#2 I am a country girl and I LOVE it!
I know without a shadow of a doubt that I do NOT like big cities, nor ever want to live in a big city, they are confusing, ridiculous and totally unpersonal! I would gladly live the rest of my days in a small town. DBQ isn't too big, PV is great. I tell you, being able to turn around when you want, actually knowing where you are going, not being beeped at, and just the peace that goes with living in a small town is totally worth it! I don't care if the shopping is better and there are more opportunities small towns are the way to go!

There, now I will get off my soapbox.

oh, no I haven't forgotten about the beautiful thing I was going to show you all, I just haven't gotten to the picture yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*raises hand* Another country girl here, through and through! I don't know what I'd do if I had to live in a city.

~VB

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you! There's nothing like the peace and quiet of a small town or the country.