Pages

a little announcement

So, after much thought, prayer, and debate. I have decided to not try out for the DBQ Symphony. For a variety of reasons.... let's just say that was the peaceable solution.

Also, for those of you who I've talked to about my violin teacher (Ruth) who was wonderful. She won't be back at the U this year teaching. She got a music research job and it won't work with her schedule to teach. So... I'm not sure what will be happening.... I'm very unsure about taking lessons from yet another teacher who I don't know... So.... anyway.... I don't know what is happening there. I would appreciate your prayers that I would know what to do in the situation. Oh, and my recital is probably on hold, until we get this all straightened out. Life in regards to music has been quite interesting and trying the last week or so. So, that's what going on, I just thought I would let you all know.

1 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

Ok, love you!