Pages

What's new in my life

Nothing.



Sorry everyone..... I'm been thinking lately, I've been reading various posts of what's going on in people lives, what new thing they've done or are doing. Something exciting. Something just plain different. Moving, new job, new whatevers.... And I've come to realize, I'm in a rut. A deep rut that keeps running in the same direction with no end in sight. *sigh* What do I do? I'm not dissatisfied with my life, I wouldn't have chosen, I would have made a mess of it. But now what do I do? What's next? What about my "degree" a.k.a the piece-of-paper-I-need-to-prove-I'm-competent. The meeting this morning was about Turning Your Eyes Upon Jesus. O.k. so now what. God's been speaking to me lately about spending more time with Him. And I know I need too. I just hope the "things of earth grow strangely dim" quickly....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be discouraged Katie! God has a plan for your life! *hugs*